View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 03:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inflaymes View Post
You're all wrong. Beluga is fine. Matter of fact, I just ordered axel back for the nismo. They are all made in the same factory, by the same people. If you have done your research, you would all know this. Quit hanging onto these company's nut sacks because of the NAME! They do advertising, and pay to have their name brand out there, so they must charge 4x as much to recoup money spent on advertising and all the other crap! Ask any muffler fabricator/welder in Taiwan and they will tell you the truth.

I'd like to add... there are just as many people with fitment/quality/weld and sound problems with many other exhausts. The big thing is, people that spend $2,000 on an exhaust, tend not to complain as much as someone that spends $300.

Some of these companies spend more on quality control as well. Sometimes a bad one slips through with ANY brand. FACT!

Exhausts are exhausts are exhausts. You look for material/weld quality/design and sound. Welds break sometimes. Sometimes things sound like **** on one car and not another. Sometimes parts don't fit together correctly! Ever built anything that was made in Taiwan or China...my point exactly!

Here's a clue... don't buy a muffler from ebay ...buy directly from the company that makes them! There are way too many knock off exhausts going around.

Not sure why this forum sounds like a bunch of highschoolers bickering on the playground?

Buy what you want...give your advice on facts only. Opinion doesn't account for ****!

I don't give two squirts of piss about opinions..I work on facts only. I liked the sound of the exhaust and the countless good reviews from all over, not just this site. Price to quality and sound is where it's at, and believe me, I can afford to buy what I want! If mine ***** up and breaks after a year, I'll send it back and get it replaced (1 year warranty) If I blow $269.00 after a year and get something else... I believe I got my money's worth!
Yeah, because we don't have anything to complain about. Ours fit.

Last edited by Whjaxn17; 07-17-2018 at 03:19 PM.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote