Thread: [For Sale] CupcakeZ 370z Part Out (Sadly!)
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 07:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by STP370z View Post
Can you just hold on to all of this until early 2020 when i get back from deployment and have enough money saved up?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Ehm...

I cannot tell if you are serious or not.
Did you really want to purchase all of these items?

Early 2020 huh...I mean I /could/ but I would have to somehow get a solid serious confirmation from you to be able to hold on to these for you.

Like maybe a deposit of a certain amount that I hold on to until you purchase it and then it gets returned, or something of the sort.

I'll be honest, I mean I could just sell you the entire car for a pretty hefty discounted price and you could have everything in it ; just need to part it out yourself would be the only thing.

But again, I would have to have a solid confirmation that you would follow through with this and purchase all of it.

What are your thoughts?

You could PM me, post here, or text if that's easier.

BTW thank you for serving for our country (assuming that is what you meant by deployment)!!

o7

1 916 667 2929
Text, Call either or!