View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 06:44 PM   #99 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
We have buying power in numbers. If I bought one trailer for me the price would be $9247. For two trailers that drops to $9000. For 3 trailers the price drops to $8800. That is all I have negotiated for at this time. If we have more folks interested I am sure I can get it even lower. We have to all put in our orders at the same time with a $1500 deposit. It is a 3 to 4 week build time. If you want a 20 foot length, the price will be lower. I am sure we can still get
a discount. I would need to check on that price.
I'd really be putting the cart in front of the horse; Though with a 7' ceiling,,,i could stand up inside.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote