View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 02:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterbull View Post
After I took my Z home I realized that the windshield wiper tank was busted and had been cracked almost perfectly around the bottom. I bought a new one and removed the tire and the side fender well to replace it as per the instructions given in the "FSM". I found that it's impossible to replace the tank without removing the front bumper unless your hands are super small and thin as paper because the 2 main mounting bracket screws face away from the bumper and there's NO way to reach them.

Unless you're prepared to remove the front bumper don't even try doing this because it's a waste of time, thanks for letting me rant.
Sometimes manuals are pretty screwed up. I just 8nstalled an oil cooler and was able to remove the washer fluid reservoir (easier to pass the new oil lines) just from the bumper cover removal.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote