View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 10:44 AM   #146 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurik355 View Post
From what i've been told, the parts are not insured. Im going to need to submit a claim with shipping carrier and see, but they need the tracking # to start it off, and yes mine tracking #s provided didn't work with USPS or EMS that was used.
I was starting to wonder if I was the only one whose tracking number wasn't working, guess I'm not alone.

Sorry to see what happened to your skirts, hopefully CS/USPS/EMS will make it right. But, having to wait an additional 3-4 months for another set of skirts would be a killer.

EDIT: If the item(s) weren't insured, is there anything that USPS/EMS will even do? Most I've seen was them cover the shipping cost, but not the cost of the item. Hopefully you're taken care of.

Last edited by NorthStyle; 07-12-2018 at 10:48 AM.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote