View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 05:40 AM   #31 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
Sorry... My bad... didn't know he was going for that look.
Oh, You ok...if you read back through the thread? Some tire options were brought up for a Virginia based Z & used as a DD.
I had suggested the A/S3+ Michelin’s because of the climate there...& added tax about bumping the rears from a 275 to a 285 (if desired) as stockers are 26.7”F/26.6”R & the 285/35 rear would push it up to 26.9”...that’s all,,,as unsure OP’s driving habits,cars suspension or anything.
I knew the max summer tires were not made for a daily driver in Virginia.
The 255/40’s would fit fine on the 9” wheel...just they’re 27.1” tall (0.4” more than the 245’s)
As these suggested are oem Nismo sizes.

Post your wheel configuration & what your desires are,,,plenty of folks here have been there/done that a time or 3.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote