View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 01:46 PM   #5395 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

The other day I came home to my $500 Martin Logan SLM center channel speaker lying on the concrete floor. Screen was lying several feet away and there were cracks in the bezel

So rather than check and see if it still works, I set it aside and decided to upgrade. The two remaining ML speakers acting as FR/FL will now be surround L/R speakers. The busted one, if it still works, will act as a center rear surround. Yesterday, I purchased three of the XL versions of the same speakers (for FR/FL/FC) along with a second 1000W subwoofer

Probably should have gone ahead and bought a new clutch for the Z. But ex-wife owes me $1500 in attorney fees that are already paid, so I'll just use that for the clutch

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |