View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 09:22 AM   #5386 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
My go to response to when people request things is "I don't care anymore". I have mentally and relatively physically checked out of here. Plan to leave early again today to go golfing.
Ah yes, the feeling of being a '1 digit midget'...

You're so 'short', you could repel off of a dime....

I remember those days, especially counting down the days to leaving some BFE location to get back to the 'real world'....

On a similar note, the person I 'lovingly' referred to as 'the chief engineer', left to work in a law firm... I'm glad I was out of town, that way I didn't have to go to her 'going away' party. Hopefully, that position won't be filled for a long time, at least till we have an actual 'new model' to design. Right now, it's 'well, lets get a 'better' full size cart, make the box a little smaller, use a mac mini and 6 adapters to power a regular display'.......