View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 05:30 PM   #5350 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24boosted View Post
In the past, I know the deputies have been cool and understand what we're about. They are and have been willing to help weed out some of the less than desirable actors. I think we just have to make them aware of who is who on the lot. I'm sure their mostly concerned with public safety especially with all the donut spinning parking lot asshatteries happening all throughout SoCal.

Its been great all these years with the exception of a few outliers. What I don't want is to get stuck between parking aisles while law enforcement stops each car to pop hoods... Might be enough to force me to bring out the Odyssey instead, and would take away all the fun.

I'm also taking offense to that Evo comment. lol

I take back my Evo comment John
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote