View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 02:06 PM   #5344 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
It's such a feel good movie. It's where I based my cubanos off of at first as well. Use spearmint instead of mint, frozen orange julius instead of fresh orange pulp, cold smoke for 3 hours using apple wood, and a healthy injection of msg right before the roasting.

Without a doubt. They could have retained me and I still would have kept looking. The money would simply be a short term catalyst. I am truly unhappy where I am now. Which sucks because this place was amazing a few years ago. Corporate took over, restructures out the arse happened and we are now left with a husk of the former company and no morale. It's soul sucking.

I am just disheartened no attempts were even made to keep me. I am the sole IT guy here for 200 users. Mind blowing they'd rather just shop around for some high school kid to take over and quit because it takes a year at minimum to learn the infrastructure. Factor in day to day tasks, projects, etc and it's a 4 man job. Oh well. Fun watching companies burn internally as well.
Same idea with my last place. Owner hired a bad shop foreman, made the atmosphere so poisonous that all of the long term employees quit (some good, some bad). It had quite a few repercussions.