View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrosfan View Post
I'm wondering about the depreciation of the 370z over the next year. I looked at edmunds.com and they had a 8+k depreciation hit the first year. I have been in love with this car since i first laid eyes on it! its damn sexy!

Anyways, I noticed some used 350z's selling for the 26k-28k range, and was hoping i could jump on a 370z sport(at least) sometime soon for that price.

I currently own a 2005 mazda 6 Grand touring(fully loaded) worth about 9-11k, just paid off today. So jumping into another car payment right now is really hard to swallow. My plan is to save more than the previous car note each month for a while to save up for more of a down payment and emergency fund, ect...

I guess my questions is, do you guys predict the 370z's cost to follow suit with the 350z?

Thanks!
I said this in a previous thread.... Depreciation is in the eye of the beholder. So read what you like.... believe what you like.... feel free to have friends and enemies alike tell you their opinions.... it still comes down to what someone "thinks" it's worth now as opposed to when it was new.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D

Last edited by 6MT; 01-27-2010 at 04:44 PM.
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote