View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 11:45 AM   #74 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian B View Post
Come down here to Texas BlueMax. We will show you our great state, food, alcohol and great service. The flight and drive back will be well worth it. Heck who knows you may like it enough to move down here and not worry about winter weather any more. Make your way through Austin for a great experience of eclectic folks, stores and food.

Ian B
Hey Ian spend part of the Holiday week in your state, 1st of all got an airfare to DFW for 62.00 was picked up at the airport and driven to Corvette World. When I arrived that Grand Sport Corvette was a revelation. Luckly I had some good friends in Frisco part of Dallas that let me stay a day and half with garage space. Great state, nice people but Dallas is intemadating. The trip back was epic left Frisco at 12 noon on the 4th got to little rock before refueling, next up was Memphis then on to Nashville 2nd fillup and I went through downtown as the fireworks went off. Arrived in Louisville at 11:45pm, 740 miles in just under 12 hours, this C7 is fabulous.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0692.JPG (738.9 KB, 22 views)