Thread: Brake Issues
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 10:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
yaoxiao4
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 370z Black M6
yaoxiao4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
By nasty marks I am assuming you mean you have hot spots on your rotors. Unless your getting vibrations I wouldn't bother changing them. I got them before and they went away after some normal driving. Now I used Frozenrotors and they seem to be holding up much better and they are not much more then OEM blanks. There's also a 10% off code I found here. Those brakes are going to be loud, it's normal. I am getting the stillen front bumper and cooling ducts installed "soon". You can try RBF660 but be mindful it has a much higher tendency to suck up water from the air. Also you might want to get a basic brake fluid tester or just change the fluid prior to every event. Can't think of anything else you could try.
:/ I did upgrade the rotors, the fronts are the Z1 2 piece slotted rotors, they're holding much better than the rear slotted z1 performance rotors but still bunch of hot spots, and rebedding them on the highway helped a little bit but not too much.

Probably going to look at custom brake ducts or something for my bumper, thanks for the suggestions though
yaoxiao4 is offline   Reply With Quote