View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:34 PM   #54 (permalink)
370Rpm
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z
370Rpm is on a distinguished road

One more thing: I love how all of the sudden people on here call BS when sellers dont take their offers seriously. If I was selling a car for 30k and someone called me and offered 26k, even if internally I was willing to take 26k, I'd still be trying to get more for it everyday. And with lots of people PM'ing you, e-mailing, etc... Its easy to just let people sit while you go back and forth with others. I still have these wheels/tires for sale, they dont have 49 miles like JS1's had, they have a couple thousand on them. Theyre still for sale and available for local pickup.

I'm willing to sell just the tires but really prefer not too. If someone wants the tires for 500$ and offers to come 5 days later, then I may be willing to accept that, but I'm going to try to sell the set in the meantime before I actually get the tires removed. Just because I or anyone says theyre willing to accept a price doesnt automatically mean the item gets held indefinitely until the buyer can show up. If you want an item held, then you leave a deposit.

As far as the set goes, considering they're mint, I'd like to get 1500$ for them. Am I negotiable from that #?? Maybe but it depends on the day. If your going to offer me less then 1000$, You probably wont get an answer. And thats not because I'm BS'ing, its because I dont want to deal with cheapskates low balling me.
370Rpm is offline   Reply With Quote