View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:17 PM   #52 (permalink)
370Rpm
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z
370Rpm is on a distinguished road

WOW, I've never seen so many assumptions in one thread. To the guy in NJ, I never answered you because you offered me 800$ which is a lowball offer to me. I have numerous offers for over 1000$ and I'm not entertaining crack head prices. Yes I traded 19's to Chuck for his 18's plus cash, THEN sold those and added a few bucks for 19's again from another guy. Now I have 19's still for sale.

These are sitting in my storage place and honestly, I havent been in a huge rush to sell them since I was going to buy that TV from my friend, which I DID buy. I sucked it up and took cash out of the bank. I've been going snowboarding alot lately, eventually got sick and started school this week. I've just been busy with other aspects of my life as it does not revolve around this forum.

I guess I should posted "ACCEPTING A REASONABLE OFFER" because 800$ for pretty much perfect sport 19's is ridiculous.

Yes they're still for sale, I'll accept a reasonable offer. I'm not digging these things out behind my bike in storage for 1000$. They can sit until spring and I'll get 1500$ for them.
370Rpm is offline   Reply With Quote