View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 03:52 PM   #68 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Before discovering the overall condition of the vehicle, I wanted to pay 36 OTD max. Again, I used KBB as a guide.

I was going to make an offer until the manager came out with his show. Something just didn't feel right about the car, so I didn't want to waste time for anyone and the manager just sealed the decision for us. Like Spooler said, it has to feel right and this certainly did not.

You guys are right in that it's basically brand new, but that's not how it's listed and I don't expect to see a cracked bumper on a "new" vehicle. My family always buys new cars and never experienced a loose e-brake. My brother's nismo never had any issues. I'm still mad he sold it lol

Ideally I'd like to buy from a forum member. I'm really starting to hate dealerships.

There's gotta be a reason the car has been sitting stale for over 2 years. Something I forgot to mention when I originally called to inquire about the vehicle, the internet sales manager said, "even if it was in an accident we would fix everything and mark it as CPO and it would still be in like new condition." I just found it odd she mentioned that.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote