View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 03:03 PM   #5133 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
I was at Costco filling up the Roadster minding my own business. Then I hear a kids voice, it gets louder and louder til hes almost screaming (couldnt really understand what he was saying - er, wasnt really paying attention to what he was saying). I turned and theres this big SUV with the windows rolled down. The mom sitting in the drivers seat kindly says "My son says he loves your car!". A 10 year old kid in the back seat with a big grin on his face flashing two thumbs up.

Another time I was pulling out of the parking lot of a 7-11 near Disney Land. A big group of what must have been 5th graders were walking across the parking lot on their way to Disney Land. I had the top down, and one of the kids as he was passing by said "Sweet car man!".

I swear, its either little kids, old ladies, or dudes. Hot chicks never seem to appreciate nice cars.. lol
On our way down to Zdayz we stopped at a gas station and a kid was taking pics with his phone. We let him sit in the Zs and rev the engine while EW took video on the kids phone. Little guy was so stoked and was one big smile.