View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 05:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
StormWhite
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Coupe
StormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAYCO View Post
Words fail me. I thought you guys were more intelligent than this. You wont see me here again, I will continue to focus on our UK forum as a REO, its a much better place with more constructive comments.
Words fail me too.

As a member of both Forums I feel your current comment here is out of order.

If you want constructive criticism accept what others are telling you - Don't mutilate a perfectly good Nismo by abusing its bumper in this way.

Also don't abuse your position as REO on the UK Forum by throwing your toys out of your pram here - Makes you look like a tw*t and I am less likely to post on the UK Forum you speak of despite being a member.

I am sure as an REO on the UK Forum you should behave with integrity here too.

Last edited by StormWhite; 07-06-2018 at 05:25 AM.
StormWhite is offline   Reply With Quote