View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 12:26 PM   #60 (permalink)
Benibiker
Base Member

Drives: Red 17 370Z Touring
Benibiker will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
Went to a Acura dealership to buy my mom a car awhile back. Salesman I had was a joke, gave me the "Costco pricing, the best deal you can get at any Acura dealership in the USA". Price he quoted was $1,200 above MSRP!
Tony Nissan here on Oahu used to be the same way about 8 years ago. They played the same game with me, low balling my Mini, adding $4k above invoice to their cars due to "market value" and just playing games. That one time I walked out and was getting home (east side) and I get a call from them, "come back, the GM really liked you, he'll work with you". I was pissed, I told them there was no way I would drive all the way back there unless they met or at least half way met my price. He couldn't guarantee that so I hung up and bought a Lexus IS350. Fast forward 8 years and I want a Z again so I try them and they're a completely different dealership. I was very happy dealing with them this time around with my '17 Touring. The car was highly discounted, they treated me with respect, the car was cleaned up and the whole deal was perfect with no games.

2017 Pure Red 6MT 370Z Touring

Last edited by Benibiker; 07-04-2018 at 12:30 PM.
Benibiker is offline   Reply With Quote