View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 12:41 PM   #377 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whjaxn17 View Post
The guys at Z1 mentioned having a set of the C2 cams to install for a guy, but they were waiting on his FI exhaust to come in and that they would be done together. I was told that numbers would be posted, but that was the better part of 3 months ago and I haven't seen anything yet.
Per Jon @ Z1, the cams were done and the car made 266/231 on a baseline run. Afterwards, it made 330/260. That's with Z1 intake, HFC, ported plenum, headers, and the FI catback, plus the C2 cams.

Also, I spoke briefly with Moncef at Admin Tuning about them and he seems less than pleased.

Was anything ever established with the Jun cams with any reasonable certainty as to gains? Their less aggressive cam is the same as the JWT C2 from what I've seen. I know those are what is/was in the world record car, but last I knew, the dyno was skewed due to other changes made at the same time as the cams.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote