View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 10:36 PM   #27 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *J*ap***V*et* View Post
You're right man...that resell on newer model vehicles is just bland. Too many are still in production or can be bought for a reasonable price. It's one reason I went with a 370 over a 50. The price point. It was too close not to stick with a newer and better vehicle. I tell you though, these Korean car companies are on to something. Just an age old formula of see what's in production and bring something out a hair more exciting.
I saw a preview of the stinger AWE in the snow. I posted it in the other thread. It performed way better I ever imagined, so the Audi Comparo's will be interesting.