Thread: How is your top
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 05:04 PM   #103 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek View Post
After reading some of the convertible problems. I checked out mine. Noticed a small hole developing on the driver side rubber. The window only drops about an 1/8th and scuffs the rubber. The passenger drops a little more than a 1/4 and is fine. I’ve checked a few new roadsters noticed the scuff, one the windows came up on the outside of the rubbers and was letting rain in.
Every one did the hit as the lid passed the top opening and closing.

they had a recall on this issue long time ago back in 2012, mine was like that and the dealer adjust the window for me at no cost..

it doesn't give me the problem but the process was a pain in the neck.

Not that the dealer give me sh!t on doing it but it took them like 3-4 times to get it right.

One time the service manager brought me in during they're working on it and once I saw it then I realized it's not a easy job...
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote