View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 01:43 PM   #25 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *J*ap***V*et* View Post
Meh...resale value of most vehicles have tanked. Cars aren't worth what they used to be plain and simple. We see it here for example, people having extremely difficult time moving lower mileage Zs all the time. Plus people have more options to be smarter with their money. Got to give credit where credit is due, Hyundai is making nice strides in performance and luxury...can't fault them and at this rate I can see Hyundai/Kia becoming a fine choice in an automobile.
You're right about that... Not much has good resale value these days as the market is in transition.

You can look at the glass half empty or half full.

It's funny cuz we are enthusiasts talking about resale value?

This is a car that makes 365hp at 6,000 rpm, makes 376lbs of torque at 1300rpm. The G70 is expected to get to 60 in about 4.4 seconds n expected to start in the low 40's. It's a v6 on top of that so it will have more grunt than the Alfa n be the same weight. This will be an interesting battle.

Then you have the old school.

The BMW 340i and Q50 sport and red sport depending on price. They're all fighting for the crown. Sadly, jaguar started strong and already fell off with the XE.

It's crazy nobody took a moment to just think about the performance to price value of these cars?

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 07-02-2018 at 01:57 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote