View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 09:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Clean 1 Owner 2016 6spd TRD Sport 4dr Tacoma 44k+ Miles

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...6260/overview/

Hey Z members,

I'm looking to sell my 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, full-cab, regular bed, 6spd with tow package and factory tonneau cover (not pictured). The truck is in great condition in and out, but of course may have rock chips or minor scratches here and there for a vehicle which has 44k+ miles. Nothing noticeable. I have all paperwork, clean title, no lien, and proof of maintenance. This is my daily driver, so mileage will go up. I am the original owner and it is very well maintained. It has never been used off road or any trails. I just changed the oil (Mobil 1) and rotated the tires last week. I'm willing to meet half way if you live far away (especially if you live in Philly, I'll come to you - I have family there). In the time I have owned it I have never had a problem and it's a great truck! All my vehicles are manual, so no need to worry - the clutch is in excellent condition - you can see for yourself. I am simply selling because I'd like to get into a Z! Ever since my brother bought one I've had the itch. Feel free to contact me regarding anything!
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote