View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 02:55 PM   #54 (permalink)
*J*ap***V*et*
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z
*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute

No offense intended to any buyer/potential buyer...but YOU are the one to seal the final deal....if a specific dealership isn't doing "you" right than move away.....I searched and searched for months for a 350z and never found "the fit" so I moved on to a 370 and got more than what I wanted. I also went used and I also waited and narrowed down my choices until it was perfect. Got great miles at a great deal with what I was looking for. With these horror stories I would've moved along and set the parameters for what I am looking for because at the end of the day you are the buyer. Maybe that dealer just sucks...Idk....but with so many options online you can find exactlt what you eant at a fair price if you just are willing and ready to negotiate and make the deals needed...
*J*ap***V*et* is offline   Reply With Quote