View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 12:41 PM   #52 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
Well guys, here's a small update.

I was actually looking into the S2Ks because I love those as well, but the wifey doesn't like them and the high resale value for such an old car is hard to justify personally. Also, this thread helped:
Deciding between s2000 and 370z.

Anyways, I think I will be posting my truck up for sale soon. If anyone is interested let me know. I take very good care of my vehicles
Also, PLEASE let me know if anyone can hook me up on a good deal on a Nismo. New or used (15+). Obviously it has to be clean and red/white/silver and manual

Thanks!!
I had an s2000 CR prior to switching over to Nissan. The car does run smooth and it is a fun car, however, you will be much happier with Nissan. You have to get high into the rpms before you feel like the car has any power - keyword “feel”. As you said, the s2k is a very dated car and Honda’s do hold their values. IMO the Z is a more practical car than the s2k. If you do go the Honda route, I would get the ap2.