View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 06:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hocus
Base Member

Drives: 370z 2016 MT
Hocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond repute

Next up was exhaust. I love how the VQ has a deep purring sound when running. Fortunately, I found the Ark kit on sale at the time and went with it. Totally worth it! Sounds great and gets me attention!
[WHATS IN THE BOX!!!???]

Removal of the OEM kit.

When I bought the car, I noticed the previous owner Plastic Dipped the door handles. Looked cool, until they started peeling/fading. Well, I found the EVO-R carbon handles and thought that would be dope. I didn't know how much of a hassell it was to get anything from them. After many spammed emails and forums PMs I got the part i ordered.

Now, at the time I didn't think about doing the cat converters when I installed the catback exhaust. I learned how after months of driving can make it a pain in the butt to take off (all the salt water in the air here T^T )
The forms general conspicuous was to install Berk HFC. It was during this process, I learned about the mythical "Demon Bolt"....F$#% That bolt! I keep it with me in the car to remind me how much of a pain in the *** this car can be haha T-T

That damn bolt man. so much oil and socket extensions just for ONE BOLT! Hearing that "snap" as the breaker bar finally gets the twist. Awesome!

Last edited by Hocus; 07-01-2018 at 06:20 AM.
Hocus is offline   Reply With Quote