View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 06:36 PM   #48 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieroAlex View Post
I know I should not have taken the car however I had already waited 7 weeks at this point and it was the only 2019 Sport in Canada with a manual transmission and the color that I wanted. There was only 1 other car scheduled to be delivered to Canada that met the specs from what I wanted and it was being sold cross country at a premium price hence I decided to stick with the car because it is what I wanted and I didn't want another color.

This is a long story

I started writing a long text but I've shortened it for the highlights.

I just don't understand how you gave them your business. Who has the right to charge your credit card for anything over the stated amount in the contract. You let them take advantage of you to say the least. I'm sorry to say, but you made a big mistake. I hope you get over this by enjoying the car and forgetting about it. You should always know when to walk away.

Last edited by babyzilla; 06-30-2018 at 09:45 PM.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote