View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 02:15 PM   #45 (permalink)
Chupacabra
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z s M6
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute

i believe in the allowance theory.

Find a women who can think like you... In my case I'm an engineer, and married an engineer, so I know she can think analytically for at least one second.

two, make sure she makes good money, more the better.

three, let her take care of the finances and stuff

four, get an allowance every month (play money)... and your golden.

five, this one is important, make sure the sofa you bought is very comfortable, that way when you go out and by that 5k Specialized S-works, you can sleep with comfort for two weeks on the sofa.

as far as the sleep thing, if you think to much you will never fall asleep, I suffer from insmonia, a good solution, go work out at like 5 pm, so by 9-10pm all the adrenaline is worn out, you have filled up on carbs and you are out.