View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 08:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
harman.khinda
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370 PG 7AT
harman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber370 View Post
I’ve been using Turtle Wax Ice liquid wax for years. Love the fact that it’s a clear liquid that can be applied to any surface including plastic, rubber and glass. I even use it on my wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Before watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVFM-mtgU88 I woulda have instantly put that product in the cheapo section of my mind. I use ultimate wax by meguiars and you can do the same thing with it but Turtle wax ice was the longest lasting non-ceramic sealant in that test. I'm gonna switch over and start using turtle ice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothamZ View Post
I hit my nismo with Meguiar's D15601 Synthetic X-Press Spray Wax after every wash...using it as a drying agent after I go over it with the absorber. It is amazing.

In between washes to get dust and stuff off I use Griots Speed Shine.

Car is always smooth as butter.

I never thought of using it as a drying agent. I used Meguiars ultimate quick wax for a long while because you could get it by the gallon and like their liquid wax, I could use it on all the surfaces except the glass. Nowadays I wax once a season and use water and soap to rinse off the dirt in between.

Last edited by harman.khinda; 06-29-2018 at 08:49 AM.
harman.khinda is offline   Reply With Quote