View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 05:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the subjestions. He ended up getting the Muteki SR48 12mmX1.25 open end lug nut kit with locks and Neo Chrome upgrade. I know a few guys at that ran the Muteki lug nuts for years with success so they are a nice lug nut kit for the coin spent. I have learned beware of cheap knockoff lug nut kits as they can possibly be dangerous to run on your Z and always purchase your lug nuts from a reputable vendor. My friend ended up getting his Mutkei SR48 lug nut kit with locks and Neo Chrome upgrade from Rav Spec a reputable vendor here on the forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 98BC0E2A-EF10-462D-AACF-9A30280061AD.jpg (93.6 KB, 14 views)
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote