View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 12:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
harman.khinda
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370 PG 7AT
harman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's a good 5/3 channel amp?

I'm looking for a 5/3 channel amp that will do at least 300 watts to the sub and 100 watts × 2 full range. The alpine pdx v-9 for $430 would be my absolute highest price I would go. The kenwood xr-900-5 is available refurbed for $279 and the Kenwood KAC-M8005 is $200 on Amazon. Amp will be powering db6501 and a shallow-mount pioneer. I'm pretty much only gonna replace these items with high quality stuff when they break. I'm looking for good SQ that will be plenty loud in the car and not break the bank (if possible).

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Last edited by harman.khinda; 06-29-2018 at 08:32 AM.
harman.khinda is offline   Reply With Quote