View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

The S2K provides over 80 lbs. of lift at 120 mph. And it's funny you mention two things...

1. A 370Z looks like more of a mans car. -- I couldn't agree more. There's this 50 something salt-n-pepper dude that drives around my neighborhood with a very clean yellow S2K that is supercharged with black rims. I really love his car but he looks utterly ridiculous driving the thing with the top down. I dunno...

2. The 370Z looks fast even when it's standing still. -- I came out of the grocery store the other day and there was a white Porsche Carrera S sitting adjacent to my Z. I was shocked at how much more sleek and "fast" looking my car was compared to the "egg" sitting right across from it. Again, I couldn't agree more.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote