View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 05:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstann View Post
I run an AEM wideband, and I also read off the two stock wideband sensors via ECUtek. The stock widebands read extremely fast and accurate, and are more than sufficient for FI applications. The difference between the AEM and OEM widebands are also negligible when I compared them.

That being said, I do prefer having the AEM wideband on the pillar and in my face so I can see how the car is performing at any point in time. The ECUtek readout on my phone is not easy to see as my phone mount is kinda low.
Excellent thank you.

Reason I wanted to know this is because instead of spending $300 AU on a X-series AEM wideband, I was going to add $200 and just get the Ecutek Connect BT kit and display the wideband gauges on my phone using it. That way I can display many things at once on my tablet/phone in the car instead of just one thing via a gauge.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote