View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 11:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
jax4557
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z Sport M6
jax4557 is on a distinguished road

I just had seb do mine and think I got the hang of it. With VDC off use throttle to the desired speed and then let off, get back on throttle roughly 10% and hold and it will pop and gurgle? while the car decels, it appears its set to ignore the first 10% of the peddle in a predefined pattern for the pop and bangs..

Alternatively, you can have VDC off and downshift with synchro-rev and some extra heal toe to get the big backfire and pops if wanted.

ALSO if anyone is looking for rolling antilag/launch I have some possible good news from ecutek...

Hi Tyree,

I can't share features, but the guys are working on the updates now. I would say release would be in 2 to 3 months.

Tobin
Tobin Sinclair
Sales and Marketing Director
EcuTek Technologies Ltd
8 Union Buildings, Wallingford
Road, Uxbridge, UB8 2FR, England
Mobile +44 (0)7952 788659
SWB +44 (0)1895 811200

Curtis Tyr
Curtis Tyree
23 Jun, 19:56 BST
Tobin,
Thank you so much for this, this is a feature that’s available with uprev arc already for the 370z and will be a welcomed addition to ecutek.
Do you have a timeframe for this new phase work for the 370z or any features you’ll possibly be working on you can share with me?
Again thank you in advance for understanding the need for rolling launch/antilag for the 370z and overall attention from ecutek for the vq37vhr in general.

Tobin Sinc
Tobin Sinclair (EcuTek)
22 Jun, 12:48 BST
Hi Curtis,

Thanks for contacting us. We are about to embark on some more development for 370Z so we will be looking at additional features. We are not aware of anyone using EcuTek who has this feature so I shall certainly put it forward for this round of development.

Tobin
Tobin Sinclair
Sales and Marketing Director
EcuTek Technologies Ltd
8 Union Buildings, Wallingford
Road, Uxbridge, UB8 2FR, England
Mobile +44 (0)7952 788659
SWB +44 (0)1895 811200

Curtis Tyree
21 Jun, 23:59 BST
Hello,
I am looking to see if you have made any advancements since I last reached our or have added rolling launch to the 370z pro suite timeline. I have a few people that have expressed interest in this for the vq37vhr platforms. If this is not something you have added directly in custom maps is it something you have witnessed done and could I reach out to the partner to discuss it with them.
EcuTek - Nissan GTR Tuning Tools
Thank you,