View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 09:36 PM   #30 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Next Selection

I have been shaking my head at what you have been delt with recently, but these cars are a bit scarce except back in 2009-10 production #s were higher.
The only reason I got a good deal on my 09 blue sports 370z was the economy was tanked. Now we have a strong economy but less suppy and demand overall
I have been pursuing a 2017 Grand Sport Corvette the last 2 months and lost out on 3 cars, but I think I finally found one in Texas, but I am going to have to fly down and drive 12+ hours home. It has been very hard to justify this purchase, especially the price, but I am going to do it, my 370z only has 41K on it and they only offered me 15K, its worth 25K to me so I am keeping it. Good Luck