View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 08:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian B View Post
Weird they did not pay you top dollar for the Tacoma. My dealer where I bought my 18 Camry is paying top NADA for them. They are in high demand and they last few days on the lot.

Keep looking and their loss will be your gain when you find the right one. Sometimes another dealer brand has what you are looking for. I got my newused 2010 370z 3 weeks ago at a Toyota dealer 40 miles away from home.

Ian B
Yeah, they low-balled the crap out of me for my Tacoma. No damage or anything and I just changed the oil and rotated the tires last week. The guy even said my truck was basic...and then he pulled up a similar truck on Cars.com and said, "I rather buy this than yours." It was too comical of a situation to get angry over. Any other time you bring up KBB or Cars.com they immediately shut you down saying it's just a guide and blah blah. In this case, they were using it against me. The whole thing was weird.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote