View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 08:50 PM   #26 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
OP what other cars are on your list? The Z is a great car but there's a lot of good stuff in the 40-60k segment right now.

Shopping can be stressful but the feeling of a new car is great. Best of luck to you!!
Honestly, (to me) there's really nothing like the nismo. The other Z models just don't cut it unless modded. A simple, yet good looking, sports coupe mated to a 6spd gearbox and a N/A engine with no extra electronic gadgets. That's what I love about the car. I know everyone says it's old, the competition (mustang, camaro, etc.) runs laps around it, and it's heavy! It is old, I don't care about the competition as everyone has one of them, and I'm not a race car driver. I just want a good looking, fun sports car that sounds good, has moderate power, and is affordable. Ideally anything under 40k is worth it to me.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote