View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 06:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

I read all the comments and agree with the majority. This isn't my first rodeo, and I know selling the truck privately is the best way to go rather than trading it in and making things more complicated. I just didn't think the experience would be this sour.
I'm not trying to knock Nissan, but it seems like a recurring experience. My brother is looking for another nismo as well....the guy tried to sell him a white tech manual for $52 OTD....my brother literally laughed and walked out. I agree salesmen are a lot better these days, but there are still a lot of sleazeballs out there. I don't understand how anyone can buy from them. They have an attitude of a child who doesn't get what they want lol
Last month when trying to buy our 4Runner I drove an hr out just to get bait and switched. Not only that, the saleslady wreaked of alcohol and actually got mad at me when I said "No" to her because I didn't want their custom lifted 4Runner with about $10k in options. The manager actually told me to leave LOL
I'm not mad or blaming anyone that I didn't get the deal I was looking for. It seems like a theme that these Zs are aging, yet there's an invisible demand for them.
I definitely agree with the comment that says these experiences depend on the dealership, and mainly the owner/management.

Anyways, thanks to all of you for reading. I personally enjoy reading about other peoples' experiences.

PS I test drove the new mustang 5.0 even though I was really against them. I must say it sounded amazing and the driving dynamic was great...I just can't see myself owning a mustang though. The digital dash is cool, but I'm not a fan of the rest of the interior. Plus, everyone has one...
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote