View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 05:25 PM   #2431 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
Sorry you are having a problem.

Your serpentine belt is badly damaged! Do not run it like that.

All belts that I deliver are modified by cutting off one of the ribs converting an 8 rib belt to a 7 rib belt. This modification is done using custom tooling and every inch of the belt is inspected before I modify them.

It looks like you had a idler pulley bearing failure that in turn damaged the belt.

The SC belt is a K080220 from MAGNUSON SUPERCHARGERS GATES MIRCO-V AUX BELT REAR 8-RIB Gates K080220 [M-79-08-02-020] - $42.00

If you need another serpentine belt to replace the damaged one, PM me.
Speaking of idler pulley bearing failure. The Stillen idler pulley, serpentine side on mine has a slight wobble and if you listen to it with a stethoscope, it's a lot louder than all the others.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is online now   Reply With Quote