View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
jamcro
Base Member

Drives: White 370Z
jamcro is on a distinguished road

Vancouver - Pan Pacific Nissan

Quote:
Greetings J.C. My name is Richard Gartel, from Panpacificnissan (Richmond). Well I guess we have to find a common price that will make this happen! For your right the supply and demand on this vehicle is at a premium. I will give you and example of supply and demand for this new model of the Nissan GTR only supplied 200 across Canada. Originally this was priced at $83,000 + Freight and PDI and then Nissan said wait a minute we should sell this vehicle at $95,000 + Freight and PDI so away we go and still sold our last one last week at that price and sold out now for our allotment for the rest of the year. Hmmmmmmm, go figure! So I guess like you said let’s cut through the B.S. and what do you figure a reasonable return on this vehicle should be for our dealership? Make me a reasonable offer with a deposit (visa or mastercard) and I will take it to my manager and see if we can find one for you that suits your specifications! Looking forward to earning your business asap. Thanks, email me at rick.gartel@panpacificnissan.com .
Cheers,
Richard Gartel, salesman of the year 2008 Richmond Nissan.
Sorry for the wall of text, this guy obviously doesn't know how to use paragraphs. Anyone else think sending your credit card# along with your offer is a good idea? rofl
jamcro is offline   Reply With Quote