View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 10:57 AM   #195 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Editing to state that... this statement is not an argument. It's just a view on how to choose the right cars for u. I gotta be clear on a kia thread. Where hostility reigns.

If the name on the car is why you choose a car? You are already losing.

Car value and depreciation only mean something to people who lease or buy a new car every 3 years. If you are keeping your car a whole car generation? Buy what you like and enjoy.

I bought my Acura tlx cuz 38% of the depreciation was eaten. And when I sell it in two years. I would only lose 12% of the depreciation. I really don't like acura's but I was able to figure out this math. The car is for business purposes. So I got what can play the role of business car and grocery getter.

If you think you'll keep your Stinger for 6 years or the duration of America's greatest warranty? Buy one.

That's my recommendation on the Kia.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 06-26-2018 at 01:59 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote