View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 10:22 AM   #4502 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post

I'm seeing more and more plastidipped modded 370s and it makes me truly sad. Same ones are also drift kings in the parking lots and streets.
ahhh, the automatic crowd. We have a yellow 350z here with a fake hood scoop attached to it and air inlets fixed to the front bumper, but nothing running inside of them. It's just 2 gaping holes that were superglued on.

Nothing beats the old Nissan Altima 2 door running around town with a massive wing on the rear end, fake hood scoop, knockoff volks, fake fender air things, those plastic bbk caliper covers, and racing stripes.