Thread: Remote Tuning
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 06:24 PM   #39 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle64b View Post
You literally have the same fuel setup as I do except for I went S1-SE (new fuel rails, I think) haha. Highest injector duty I get to is almost 60 at the moment, nowhere near max.

Did you get the larger wires kit for the fuel pump? There is a known issue where the small stock wiring has too large of a voltage drop from the battery to the pump due to being so small, causing issues with the pump. I think I got the kit from AEM or AMS, I can't remember right now, I'm sorry. It's relatively easy to do though and costs ~$100.

That would be my guess if there was something wrong in the system. Does this track with what you're looking for?
I bought the Fuel pump relay kit from CJM and have it installed already, is that the same thing you are talking about?

Did you install the CJM fuel system yourself, and how long did it take you?

I have a feeling there might be a fuel leak somewhere? When I look at my Ecutek logs for my WOT attempt, it says injector duty bank 1 is max @ 48%.

Both AFR banks are almost identical aswell as both MAF sensor readings.

There its strange because the AFR avg stays around 14.7 before I hit the accel pedal at cruise speeds but as soon as I try WOT the AFR avg raises, goes lean until I take my foot of the pedal again it goes back to normal, around 14.7.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote