View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 12:49 PM   #192 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post

Totally agree. I even drive a Camry yet I get lucky few times.
I’ll buy a Kia Sorento as a family car. But a Kia for a sports Sedan at 50K? I’ll still get the Infinity or Lexus instead. Sorry I must admit Im a brand person.

Honestly Would you trade your Camaro with the Stinger?
Naw dude.... I wouldn't. But who would trade a coupe for a sedan in any sports car scenario? As good as these sedans are. They don't have the same feel as coupes n roadsters.

Just because I won't buy a Kia Stinger doesn't NOT make it a GREAT CAR. I've DRIVEN it.... it's really a nice ride...

That said... if I was in the market for a sedan, without having to trade my coupe. I'd consider a Kia. I'd consider the G70 even more. But like I said. The car I think is THE BEST performer the Giulia and my first choice.

I'm just not so brand loyal that I can't say when a car company does a spectacular job. The optima, k900, and stinger are nice cars. Really well made cars. I really think for the money. A stinger is a great value, once you experience using it's features and driving it.

The Kia is not the only car I like NOR my first choice. Still doesn't stop it from being amazing.

And it being a sedan. I don't see why a few feel so threatened by it to compare it to a 370z. They have different philosophies of use...