Thread: No Audio At All
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 10:04 AM   #22 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Maybe I am misunderstanding your procedure.
If you ground the black probe, you need to check V on both sides of the fuse to verify it is good (or bad).
If you know which side is B+, you only have to check V on the load side of the fuse ... but how many people are going to know which side of a fuse is B+?

Using "my" procedure, one only has to take a single reading per fuse. Plus it's easier (for me, anyway) to put the probes in the right place when the test points are close together.

But either method will work. Use whichever works best for you.
NOW we make sense, sadly though I've seen some cars where you move 3 spots down and the B+ is on the other side of the fuse. Hence me recommending both sides.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote