View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 12:46 PM   #190 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
You linked two cars in different states that are 500+ miles apart. The Altima has 11k miles more than the Optima, for sale at a po-dunk dealer, on the market for 200+ days and was a rental. Good job

Might want to work on your "statistics"
First off. I used my region cuz all cars of the region cost the same. Second. I used 2 cars that are selling with the same specs. I gave you average costs in writing between the vast models over a whole region. Then I showed u two co.parable cars.

One is CPO so there a $1,200 discrepency on that.
Mileage, 9,000 miles difference on 2016 is inevitably 1,000, so since the region sells the same and both these cars are same specd for their brand. They are valued about the same.

I can go digging in the internet on lower trim models that would be easier. But Mississippi is 400 miles from here not over 500. N it's part of our networking region.

Here's the low end models same area if it makes u happy. I chose loaded cuz they are a truer estimate of depreciation. There's more wiggle room on base vehicles.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...ting=203658282

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...ting=210913854

As you can see the k ia is selling slowly but the Altima is new on the lot. That's the $1000 discrepency. On average if you look. Loaded Kia optima's selling about $2grand higher than Altima n base cars about the same.

Brand perception is part of the same formula why people are classiest and racist. They have to put a shallow mark on a person or product or whatever. People won't test drive a car. They just say, it's a Kia, it's gotta suck. N stick by their guns with no proof except 15 year old statistics n he said, she said stories.

People are online not experiencing life but giving an opinion on everything they DON'T DO...

INFUCKINCREDIBLE

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 06-24-2018 at 01:05 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote