View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 12:39 PM   #189 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Any more around?

Kia has improved a lot in terms of performance and quality.
But would I buy one for 50K? Certainly not.
Most people are brand conscious specially with cars.

My chance of picking up a girl is higher with my Z than with the Kia stinger!
So in my books my Z still wins!

Case dismissed? Lol

But thank you for a nice review on the Stinger.
Though I’ll stick with my muscle car and Z.
If your pick up skills are based off the car you drive? Then my man.... you need help. Lol. U know something though.... I'm just being honest here. Most chics in Texas didn't really go gaga over my Z. It was other dudes. When I got the camaro. I get women asking me if it's a SS allll the time. N then strike a convo with me.
Here women love common *** pickups n muscle cars.

With the Z. Girls would say. "I love your car but it's too small U can't fit anything in there." But.... the moral of the story is.... When I bag chics in malls or bars. They have no idea what I drive. Rely on your skills, not the whip. Lol