View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 12:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Super Chargers are not more reliable than turbo's. Everything depends on the supporting mods, installation quality, and a good tune. This in no way will replace you using your brain not to beat the crap out of it and tear something up. The other thing is an upgraded 370z is very rarely as reliable as a stock one. It happens but great lengths have been strived for to find a competent shop and a set of good quality supporting mods. You can find some quality build's on here to get you going in the right direction. That is what I did. Research, research, research. Other folks have done well and other folks have had issues. Learn from them, they are free at no cost to you. You will save money in the long run. I do have 2 or 3 builds that I have based my TT upgrade on that have been reliable. I added my own flavor to it. We shall see if I have chosen wisely or poorly in the end.

Last edited by Spooler; 06-24-2018 at 12:21 PM.