View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 02:11 AM   #122 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle64b View Post
Send it to the pros and move on. Sorry to hear about your misfortune .

If it is indeed his fault and he chooses to avoid you and not offer resolution, leave a bad review or put him on blast publicly. Bad business only leads to more unless someone says something. It may draw him out to come to some resolution too.

To be devil's advocate, he could be researching how to make it right. Give him some time but keep trying to reach him for explanation or a path forward.
Thanks man. I appreciate the support.
I really need all I can get right now.
I called off work tonight for my grave shift cause I felt so internally sick. Physical sickness doesnt stop me but this is so bad that I had to call off work, and I been working 7 days a week 85 hour average per week for the past 4 months.

Thats how bad i felt.

I dont know his last name but I know his address and his first name...found him from CL
Very nice person, never seemed like he would do me wrong but I think he is avoiding me now that I told him about this issue.

I did a bit of digging and research, and talking to a couple people.
Some things I could think of / suggested to me:

(1) Plugs on the V3 SCi is in the wrong spots and need to be swapped. But does it really matter if they are pretty much symmetrical of each other? I know some SC blowers do matter but for the V3 SCi i dont think it matters.

(2) Too much pressure build up from new engine swap and 928 full upgrade of internals causing a spout of oul to be sprayed out the vent plug? A solution to that from what I hear is that some Mustang guys purchase a closed plug and just close both sides...

(3) I doubt it is leaking from the seals because how the heck does oil spray from there and travel UPWARD and BACKWARD , landing straight dead center into the oil vented plug and not the drain plug? Also there was spray everywhere on the drivers engine bay side while the passenger side was dry.

(4) It could be leaking from both top vent plug AND bad seal fitment? That is the worst case but I doubt it is this option.

(5) Its all fine and im overreacting. The dipstick even though it remains dry, and oil sprayed everywhere, it is possible that it was spraying due to too much pressure with the A2A kit and full 928 upgrades, and oil just sprsyed because of it. And may continue to spray a bit more til its leveled? Idk. If so, I would need to confirm it by draining the rest of the oil and seeing how much of it is left in the blower, putting that oil back in and adding a little more depending on how much is needed. Then cleaning the outside of blower completely and revving the engine with hood open to see where exactly the spray is coming from.

Any other thoughts, ideas, plausible solutions are welcome please </3
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote